Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

It's My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check-Up time!

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on paying my debts.
2. Today I feel positive towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was organising my filing! I love feeling organised!
4. I will consider this week a success if I don't take the abuse from customers personal again.
5. My ancestors are Mongrels! I'm part english, irish and spanish.

I had another no spend day today, Yay, although the happiness was a bit overshadowed by another stressful day at work. I love my job and I love what I do but sometimes dealing with customers can get a bit to much, because my job is mainly phone based for some reason people will be much ruder then what they would be in person. I try not to take it personal but with how busy my industry is from all these natural disasters every thing is delayed and people aren't happy about it. There's nothing I can do about the delays, yelling at me, swearing at me, speaking to me like I am a piece of dirt does not speed up the process.

Sorry for the rant I just needed to get this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails