Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pay Day

Pay day today.

Wednesday 9th March
+ $1675.51 - wage, including overtime pay
- $100 - credit card
- $100 - Parents loan
- $5.20 - lunch which is deducted from my weekly food budget
- $3.70 - Tram ticket, it was raining today and I had to get the tram home (need to figure out where this will be deducted from)
$29 - Prepaid internet top up

I made the most amazing (and cheap) dinner tonight! 3 Chicken thighs, 1 packet of dry soup mix, some powdered vegetable stock in the crock pot fill to a 3rd of the way with hot water then cook on Low for 8 hours.

I came home to the most delicious smell and I swear I'll have about 5 serves from this pot.

2 comments:

  1. I love my crock pot, it,s so easy to prepare the meal the night before and then take it out the fridge and turn it on before I go to work, delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's fantastic during winter! I got mine last year and cooked some beautiful pea and ham soups, chicken soups and beef stews!
    This winter I'll definitely be getting more use out of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails