Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm Credit Card Debt Free!!!

So I caved and I transferred the money from my regular account and E Fund to pay off my credit card and I can gladly say I'm Credit Card debt free, all that's left is to pay the last $200 from my parents loan and I'll be completely debt free.

This means I'm going to be living tight for the next pay fortnight with the majority of my pay going towards rent but I'm happy to do this for the joy of being Credit Card Debt free and being able to start my holiday savings plan sooner then expected!

If you want to know the reason for this change of mind from my last post, I partly blame the 5 day long weekend in Australia which has allowed me time not to do anything and to be to in my head thinking about my credit debt. I've also been bad with my money this pay and spent my entertainment fund 3 days into the fortnight. I was sitting on the couch tonight, stressing about the spending and decided rather then spend anymore money this fortnight I'll just put it all onto the credit card instead. It's a bit stupid, actually probably a lot stupid but I'm so happy to be Credit Card debt free so I can stop stressing about my money and start SAVING my money.

Yahooo!!!!

I'll update the sidebars once the payment clears my bank fully and the balance shows $0

6 comments:

  1. Yay! That's just brilliant! Congratualtions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's wonderful. You should be veryyyyy happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! No more credit card debt! That is awesome news. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy! I was checking my credit card balance all day today hoping the money had cleared my credit card!

    No such luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails