Sunday, April 10, 2011

The dysfunction in my family is driving me mental

I've been home for 1 day and I already feel like I'm loosing my mind. We had my nieces christening today and as usual my family members were fighting, I'm not going to discuss everything on a public blog but after everything that happened I'm feeling tired, stressed and emotionally drained.

On a more positive note though when I was flying up over the weekend my flight was delayed so I had a few extra hours to kill at the airport. Instead of sulking around at McDonalds or using the internet I window shopped and stalked the international departures area. I had such an awesome time, a bit lame to admit this I know, but the jealousy I felt watching everyone else go past the security gates has helped me with my savings motivation. I really want to travel and I'm going to do everything in my power to have enough money saved to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails