Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Post

This is going to be yet another PF Blog in the blogosphere, nothing new or profound however I need something to keep me accountable while I save to move overseas in the next 18months - 2yrs.

I'm a 23yr old female in a steady full time job, I have never travelled and I'm guilty of living paycheck to paycheck for my entire working life. I wan't to change this and utilize my ancestory visa to the UK before I'm to old. The plan is to spend the next 2years gaining control of my finances and saving enough money to live and work overseas.

Current Situation
- Travel Savings = $401.97
- Credit Card Debt = $2339.73
- Centrelink Debt = $816


Goals for the next 12 months
- Travel Savings = $7200
- Credit Card Debt = $0
- Centrelink Debt = $0

Here we go.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome onboard, reading and posting on the blogs helps to keep me motivated. good luck with your savings plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope this blog works the same way for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Angela, your plans sound exciting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    I'm certainly excited to start it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails