Thursday, September 9, 2010

What I'm doing good

So I would just like to draw your attention to the sidebar on the right, the one labeled "current situation".

You see it? Well next to Travel Savings it has $801.97!

You don't know what this means?

Well, what it means is for 2 months or 8 weeks or 4 pay periods I have saved $200 each pay time AND I haven't touched it.

I've had this particular savings account for 7 months, for the first 5months of its life I was always dipping into it.

Go Me.

That $800 equals 1 visa application and 2 weeks accommodation in a hostel.

Sweeet!

1 comment:

  1. Well done, see what you can do when you track spending and have a good goal, when my Hubby and I went on a cruise round Australia last year I measured the distance we would travel and worked out how much the trip was costing us per 50 klms then every time I saved money towards the
    trip I marked off on a map how far into my trip I had paid. It was very approximate but it certainly was motivating.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails